Client Notice on COVID-19
We are unfortunately closed right now. We are open online for Gift cards and gifts, which are available for click and collect. When we get a confirmed date for re-opening from the Government we will be in contact with clients, and will open up the diary. As the Government have expressed the 12th April is the earliest date, and will only confirm this one week before, we have reserved the first four weeks. You may however book online past the 10th May.
All vouchers from 2020 are of course valid from the date we can re-open. We have taken every step to make sure our salon is Covid safe and secure. Please read our client notice on conditions when booking
Client Notice, please read before your visit
Conditions When Booking
- Please inform your therapist of any changes to your medical record. Please see general and medical advice.
- It is advisable not to undergo any heat treatments (sauna, steam, sunbed) before or after waxing.
- It is advisable to bring open toe shoes when having a pedicure so not to disturb the polish afterwards.
- Courses are valid for six months, they are not transferable or refundable.
- Treatments in excess of three hours will require a 50% deposit
- Cancellations require 48 hours notice or a charge may be incurred. (24 hour answer machine) or you can re-schedule online.
- The timings for treatments are approximate and include time for you at the beginning and end of the treatment. Please allow time after treatment to relax in reception.
- Salon etiquette, please respect other guests! Our salon environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. Please switch off mobiles!
Please read and understand prior to your visit. Aftercare Advice
Our staff are not medically trained. If you have had or are suffering from severe allergies, ill health, a particular medical condition or are pregnant we advise you to speak to your GP prior to arrival to Lavender Barn. In some instance we may require written confirmation from your Doctor. The set of guidelines below is not an exhaustive list and only serves to highlight some of the main medical indicators where the use of the facilities, services or treatments may not be advised: